Saturday, December 31, 2011

IPhone Blogging

So for the past few days I have been sans a computer thanks to an awesome virus originated from Russia which ate my computer. I find out the verdict tomorrow, will my sweet Sony be fixed or will I be purchasing an Apple in my future? Not immediate future but close enough with school starting back soon. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that it's good as new tomorrow. Please cross your fingers with me. Until I can post a fancy blog entry with 2012 resolution photos let me just take the time to wish each and everyone a Happy New Year!

I know 2012 will be a good year for me. I'll finally get my husband home from war. No better gift then the chance to be a family. :)

Here's to health, wealth, and happiness in 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment