Sunday, June 26, 2011

Target Finds: Rocking the Cardi and Navy Shorts (this is for Amie)

I love vacations - travel, rest, relaxation, .... but my favorite is the pre-planning! I love to do the shopping that goes along with a trip. White sandals (check), toothpaste (check).... new outfits (check)!

Recently one of my girlfriends told me about a trip she is taking next month so we talked about a few new looks she would like to wear. Of course I jumped at this chance to help! I love shopping :). Plus its fun to hear other people describe or recognize their style. 

Today I went to Target and spotted some super cute shorts which led me to daydream a really cute outfit!  


Christina Aguilera is totally rocking my general idea; cute cardigan, classy cuffed shorts. Throw on some nude wedges, or maybe some JCrew leather flip flops - hair in a messy bun, pearl earrings, and you are good to go!


(Above)

Merona® Women's Essentials Cardigan Sweater - Fresh White L

$19.99

(Below)


$17.99



No comments:

Post a Comment