Sunday, June 26, 2011

Being Fit: Changing Up the Plan... Can I Do It?

Today I did it.


I finally got the courage to sign up for the ....


On September 24th I will be running ...



13.1 Miles in Downtown Music City with my best friend, Amie.

I have to admit I am excited!

Besides the "Ultimate Gift Bag" you get a medal with a runners charm inside. I hope to wear mine.

and

If you sign up in enough time you can also have your first name printed on your bib!

I hope to pick up at least one sweaty band! What a fun memento this Women's Half Band would be - Hope they have enough on Expo day! (I have to admit I am just as excited to see the Expo!)


Now its off to train with a half marathon schedule. I only have 93 more days and they will be gone before I know it.


Happy Running Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment