Saturday, June 25, 2011

Master Bedroom Part 2: What I'm Loving

Shopping is one of my all time favorite things to do, however, shopping for my home has to be the most exciting! I love finding treasures in unexpected places to add to my rooms. Antiques, photos of family, old worn books, fun lamps, warm blankets, I love it all!

I have been picky in the past when it came to the Master Bedroom, I have no idea why. But for some reason everything seems to be coming together and I am LOVING what I have imagined in my head! Especially knowing its coming to life... 


These curtains are from The Shabby Chic Collection at Target.

Simply Shabby Chic® White Voile Embroidered Curtain Panel

$19.99 for 1 Panel


 These next two beds are also from the Shabby Chic Collection at Target. Sadly the bedding below is sold out but I had to include it because it looks JUST LIKE the Pottery Barn bedding I have been drooling over.

(Above)

Simply Shabby Chic® Ruched Jersey Duvet Set - White (King)

$94.99

(Below)

Simply Shabby Chic® Ruched Jersey Duvet Set - Gray (shown in White)

$75.99 - $94.99



Oh Pottery Barn you are so lovely - Look at these Pillows and that bedding below. Just heaven y'all <3

(Below)


$39.00 - $179.00

(Pillows/Shams above sold separately)



This is the color of my bedroom. It can be found at Lowe's.

Eddie Bauer - Mercer Blue


Blogs are wonderful things. They can introduce you to places you would have never been able to experience otherwise. I adore French Antiques and in Louisville you can purchase true authentic pieces. Each thing filling this store is old, loved, and full of stories - quite a treasure.



If you are ever in Louisville Kentucky please stop by the European Antique Market. The owners have such an imagination and will give you wonderful ideas for your own home.

40204

No comments:

Post a Comment