Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Christmas Wishlist

Christmas is right around the corner and I get asked the same question by my family every year...

What do you want for Christmas?

Seems, even though I know every year this question is coming like clockwork, I can never really answer with full thought. But this year I am prepared -

Here are a few things I am hoping for this year.

 Michael Kors Hamilton Bag in Brown/Luggage with Gold Hardware
Kindle Fire


Frye Paige Tall Riding Boots in Black


Layla Grace Earrings


One year subscription to People Magazine


Victorias Secret Quilted Leather Jacket


Lilly Shopping Spree

 Tiffany & Co. Lock charms


White Ruffle Bikini from Hapari


Stella and Dot Stackable Ring Bands


YSL Sweet Honey Rouge


Burberry Giant Check Skinny Cashmere Scarf in Camel
Burberry Wallet to match my purse


Northface Carmel Puff Jacket in Black

Some other things on my list:

Wine Glasses
Breadmaker
Spa Gift Certificate
Couture Crush Gift Certificate
Buckaroo Cowboy Boots
Roller skates
Lilly Pulitzer Bicycle

Whats on your christmas list?

No comments:

Post a Comment