Monday, December 5, 2011

FA la LA la LA la LA la LA: Christmas Music

To me it never really feels like the holidays until you start hearing Christmas Music.

This year I decided to expand my Christmas music list. Here's what I'm listening to...  


Michael Buble's new CD is really great. It quickly became one of my favorites to sing to!


Can't go wrong with the classics.


Josh Groban Noel is another peaceful CD. I bought this one a couple of years ago and it has played on my Itunes every year since. My favorite is his tribute to the military with his rendition of "I'll be home for Christmas".


Taylor Swift's Collection is a twist on the typical holiday CD. This one actually has some new songs mixed with a couple of traditional hits.


I have this as a physical CD, hard to believe some people still have CD's! I bought it in 2006 from Bath and Body Works as an impulse and it has proved to be a great various artist mix. A little traditional mixed with the new hot groups of that year.


I am not a fan of the NOW cd's but this one I got in a secret santa gift swap. Now I can add singers like Elvis to my Itunes playlist!

I also added Jim Brickman's new CD full of piano christmas hits which are so beautiful, but couldn't find the artwork to add it here. But if you like classical this is a great buy too.

What Christmas music have you been adding this year?

1 comment:

  1. I have fallen in love with the cold December song of Michael Buble.

    ReplyDelete