Friday, August 26, 2011

Yes, I Am A Pre-Planner


Sad, I know, but I am already thinking about my upcoming week and how I am going to change my eating habit. Can you tell I am no procrastinator.

Here is my upcoming dinner menu for the week of August 29 - September 4.

Monday, August 29, 2011
Weight Watchers Crock Pot Abondigas: 121 Calories per Serving

Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Weight Watchers Crock Pot Alpine Chicken

Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Weight Watchers Crock Pot Pot Roast

Thursday, September 1, 2011
Eating Well Honey Soy Broiled Salmon with Brown Rice, Red Pepper and Zucchini
234 Calories per serving

Friday, September 2, 2011
Eating Well Poached Salmon with Creamy Piccata Sauce, Snow peas or Asparagus, and Quinoa or Brown Rice
304 Calories per serving

Saturday, September 3, 2011
Eating Well Tilapia and Veggie Packets: 181 Calories per serving

Sunday, September 4, 2011
Leftovers Night!

There is so much information towards living healthy I am almost driven to start a separate lifestyle blog.
Hmmmmm.... something to think about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment