Friday, July 8, 2011

It's Open! Welcoming Mildred & Mables

I am so excited to announce that my friends; Andrea, Emily, Kimberlee, and Laura's new vision has finally opened! Our town has welcomed a new store called Mildred & Mable's! Inside of this 8,000 square foot building is a hair salon owned by Kimberlee called The Loft at M&M, a pottery/art studio owned by Laura called Horsefeathers, and a home decor-jewelry-clothing-shoes-children's things- business run by Emily and owned by Andrea.


(Above): This is the front windows of the store. I love love love the front window flower boxes. Reminds me of my home's downtown shops.

 Picture taken by Kimberlee
(Above): A photo of the inside of the store before the Grand Opening


(Above): One of my two finds. It was so packed I didn't get the chance to really shop. I hope to return soon and really take my time, there were so many treasures! These Flip Flops were only $16! I also got to mark off something on the school supplies list for this fall. I picked up a dinosaur umbrella for C at only $15! I'm hoping to get his monogram on it in the future :)

If you happen to be in the area stop on by. I don't think you would be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment