Sunday, July 31, 2011

I Got Bored


This is what happens when you can't sleep.

I am back on the bandwagon to loosing the rest of this weight and wanting to be healthy enough to run 13.1 miles. I've always wondered what 150 lbs would look like (Its been a long time since I have seen 150 on a scale and whats left to loose is around 25 lbs). So I uploaded my most recent picture from my last trip to Ft. Benning (that showed my whole body). Filled in the stats, like height and current weight, then I slide the bar showing I wanted to loose 26 lbs and put myself right in the middle of the "normal" BMI category.

These two pictures were my results

(Left) Before (or current weight): 175 lbs
(Right) After (or future weight): 149-150 lbs

What do y'all think? My legs really thinned out, not to mention my waist. I'm sold! Off to the gym I go in the morning and if I do well, maybe I'll treat myself to some new Nike Running Shorts. A girl can dream. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment