Monday, June 13, 2011

Guilty TV Pleasures: Real Housewives of Orange County Season Six Reunion

One of my favorite guilty TV pleasures is The Real Housewives of Orange County. Tonight was the second part to the season six reunion and let me tell y'all it was a hot mess! Here is my season six wrap up...


 Alexis Bellino

I commend Alexis for taking a stand this season. She has seemed to (awkwardly) stand her ground on her life and her marriage which has been judged by the other wives on the show the past two seasons. I also thought it was great seeing Alexis branch out, taking girl trips without her husband and starting her own clothing line.

There was only two things that made me feel sorry for her situation. 1) Her failing friendship of four years with Peggy and 2) The need to constantly bring up the past relationship between Peggy and Alexis' husband. Talk about uncomfortable!

 Peggy Tanous

All I can say to Peggy is be very careful who you friend on this show. There is that old saying: Show me your friends and I'll show you who you are. I know you HAVE to be better then the housewives you have chosen to associate yourself with.

 Oh and even though its seriously irritating just let Alexis's need to one up you go. Water off a ducks back girl. I just try to remember what people tell me when I get irritated about people copying or one upping me... it goes something like, "blah blah blah - complement - blah blah blah - flattered - blah blah blah - your a great influence - blah blah.". ;)

 Tamra Barney

All I have to say about Tamra is "If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all" and girlfriend I have NOTHING nice to say about you.

 Gretchen Rossi

My dearest Gretchen you are the sweetest! I really enjoyed watching you stay out of all the negative drama, even if it included nasty rumors about you and/or Slade. Kudos! Keep being you - building that business - working on and enjoying your relationships - living life - and being in love! I look forward to what the future has in store for you! I know it will only be great things!  


Vicki Gunvalson

 I have never been team Vicki. Honestly when someone says her name the first thing that pops into my mind is DRAMA MAMA! I think she still continued her role but on a scaled down version. Regardless I just wanted to give my sympathy for the ending of her marriage to Don. It has to be so very hard to admit being unhappy and takes great courage to know when to let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment