Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things


Welcome Y'all -

I figured we'd get better acquainted :) and what better way to do that then to share a few of my favorite things!

So here is what I am loving this week...

I finished One Thousand White Women by Jim Fergus and it was wonderful! A recommended really good read!


Sperry's are so cute and so comfy! I hope to add a pair to my collection of shoes this fall. Its hard to pick just one when all of them are so fabulous!

By the way ladies, Old Navy has some really great dresses this summer for very little money. This works out great for me since I am still in the process of loosing this extra weight I have been carrying for the past few years! Just don't want to completely invest in my Lilly collection until I have hit my GOAL weight!
Great T-shirt dress by Old Navy. Looks very comfy, something to be thrown on with flip flops or a pair of wedges!

Not to mention I am tall (5'9"). This year Old Navy has made the Maxi dress longer! Even offered in taller sizes! Thank you Old Navy! Y'all are just wonderful for thinking of us taller ladies! I stocked up on this one below!

I am such a fan of this skirt! Even better that I can pair it with all the right accessories making it office ready (I just accepted a new internship) or girls night out trendy!
Did I mention that I am working out? For the past year or so I have been struggling to find a great pair of earbuds (the ones above are from Skull Candy - I got the pink). I think these just might work out well (Fingers Crossed)! I plan to try them out in the ultimate test on my next run-Friday. Tomorrow is spin class!

I have never let go of the classic ribbon. Blame it on all those years of cheerleading but nothing beats a beautiful bow! On these hot summer days it adds to any ponytail or headband!
Speaking of.... I just adore southern summers! God Bless 'em!

My new Vera Bradley Wristlet has been one of my favorite summer investments! Beats carrying a purse everywhere I go!

I just so love this light scent! Even better that I found a bottle at TJMaxx for $39.99 rather then the usual $80+! What a bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment