Wednesday, December 7, 2011

J Crew Favorites

J Crew has always been one of my favorite stores, even before the current Presidents wife started wearing the brand. After writing my post about Chambray I decided to purchase my own button up which led me to make a wish list. One word, Dangerous! J Crew is kind of like Target to me, you walk in needing one thing and walk out with things you didn't even need, this is just a few of my favorites list for the 2011 holiday season -


I love this whole outfit, the Cowl sweater, white classic button up, and khaki chinos. So simple, so clean, so classic.

I really loved this sweater below not only for the pretty color but for the beautiful buttons on the shoulders.



I really love J Crews cardigans. Not only do they hold their shape well but now you can purchase monogramming. Y'all know how I feel about that!


Of Course no list is complete without a little Chambray in it - I'll be rocking mine with a pair of dress pants tomorrow at the office.


Tee's have their special place in my closet but these scoop ones are just divine!

J'adore Pixie Pants (below), the skinny dress pants of J Crew that fit like leggings



I love blazers and especially blazers in tweed. For those Southern Belles and/or Bama fans they also offer a blazer in Houndstooth-


This blue classic button up is perfect and timeless with a pair of gray slacks.

A classic turtleneck in a neutral color. I could just see this with a great pair of flats and some beautiful gold jewelry.



No comments:

Post a Comment