Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What a Steal!


This past weekend I went home to celebrate my birthday with family. Saturday I was able to do some school shopping for C, go out to eat at Macaroni Grill, and pick up a few fun things for myself. Sunday we spent the day shopping at a massive Greatland Target, eating at Cracker Barrel (where I enjoyed a yummy chicken salad sandwich), playing Wii, and swimming at my mothers pool.

I found some really great deals on things like Abercrombie Kids clothes, GAP clothes, some Tommy Hilfiger sheets for my bedroom (perfect for monogramming), couple of new paperback books at Marshalls, but my BEST DEAL yet was for me. I found both of these Sperry's for $26.99 EACH at my favorite shoe store in my hometown. Brand new, this season Sperry's which made my brother pea green with envy when I walked away paying less than $60 total!
I've already worn the ones above twice and I adore them! So much so that I want to shop around for more polo's (that I can monogram) to match my khaki shorts and new Topsiders!

No comments:

Post a Comment