Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Blogger Favorites

Here are a few of the blog posts I have really enjoyed this past week...



I Do Declare has an awesome post: Shower Idea's You'll Want to Steal about a baby and wedding shower that she recently attended. The parties were so pretty and creative I might have to steal the ideas!


Live, Laugh, and Shop introduced the preppy blogger world to Rugby by Ralph Lauren: RL Rugby. Miss Emily could be my new fashion soul sister! What a great site (and one I plan on buying a few work pieces from)


Life as a Coaches Wife made me giggle with her post: It's Official as I know that feeling when turkey hunting season starts. However, her announcement did make me excited for the upcoming fall football season - GOOOOOOO VOLS!


Sweet Southern Prep hit the ball out of the park with another good Monday Manners but my favorite part was at the end when she shared these pretty tunic tops from The Pink Pineapple. So hard to pick just one favorite color!



Puttin' on the Grits did a small book review on her summer reading in: Recent Reads. She had good things to say about the Emily Giffin books but made me rethink picking up Little Bee. She's not the first one to say it was a hard book to stick with.


Saraplicious Kitchen posted a Root Beer Pork Chop recipe that is to die for! I tried it and will continue to make these yummy simple chops in the future!

Hope y'all enjoy these fun blogs and their fun finds!

Happy Blogging :)

2 comments:

  1. You're so sweet, I'm glad you liked the RL post - I must say my bank account is going to suffer from that discovery. And I'd have to agree we may be fashion soul sisters :) Have a great day girl.

    XO Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this today, thank you so much for the showcase! I'm glad to have found your cute blog, too!

    ReplyDelete